Ideally I would live in the beginning of the 19th century in St. Petersburg Russia and be an acquaintance of Alexander Pushkin, Vasiliy Zhukovskiy and later (not too close) of Ivan Bunin.
- My two daughters – the biggest source of my joys and worries;
- Fascinating job, at times leaves me breathless;
- Wonderful Nova team, though some may call me “Gorgona” after an especially stressful meeting – but the best colleagues and friends;
- My old friends here and abroad – cannot imagine my life without them;
- My dog, flowers and birds – the best of Long Island;
- Museums, theaters and people in the streets – the best of Manhattan.